Laboratory services

Laboratory tests are prescribed by a nurse or a physician

You need a referral from a nurse or a physician to take laboratory tests. If you have an illness or medication that requires regular laboratory monitoring, you should request a permanent referral which will enable taking the same tests at regular intervals. We do not conduct laboratory examinations requested by private medical centres in our laboratories. If you have received a referral to the examination from a private medical centre and you would like to continue your treatment in public health care, you can register as our customer and we will evaluate your need for laboratory examinations.

You can see your laboratory results in the Kanta service as well.

Certain laboratory examinations require preliminary preparations, such as fasting or pausing the taking of some of your medication. Refer to additional information Huslab’s patient instructions.